A [Blank]ing Storm is Coming!
RONNIE RADKE IS OUT OF PRISON! :D
I found out sometime last week but I haven't been too active on Blogger. xP
I AM SO UNFATHOMABLY EXCITED!
Apparently he's in the studio and he says he's writing music like old Escape the Fate, only heavier.
HEAVIER!
Stoked. Don't know what happened to Ronald J. Radke? Here ya go.
^What happened to Ronald J. Radke^
Yeah. It's a bit lengthy but skip through the music and live sequences if you're not interested. It's got some good stuff in there. In case you didn't notice, I love Ronnie. I got into Escape the Fate like a month after he got kicked out so I never got a chance to see them live with him. ):
But!
The sooner he puts out a CD = The sooner he goes on tour = The sooner I get to meet him = I cry,
because
Ronnie > Everyone else ever at singing and screaming.
:D
I've been waiting two long years. I love you, Ronnie!! <3 :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home