An Ever Growing Wonder
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without your brothers."
-We Came as Romans
I loooooooove that line. That band has such a good message, whether it be about love, friendship, holding on, or faith in humankind, but, they juke you out, because they are not a Christian band! xD Juked you out.
So since my post yesterday hailing my toaster, it took a turn for the worst. I was feeling PopTarts again this morning, like "Yeah, dude! PopTarts!" So I dropped those delicious dry morsels into the toaster and pressed the lever down thinking "Here you go, toaster. I am trusting you with my breakfast, work your magic." Turns out while I was away my toaster learned some new magic that involves leaving one PopTart just as dry and ridiculous as when I put it in, melting the other into the red hot grates, and filling my house up with smoke. High five, toaster! I spent the next ten minutes cleaning melted PopTart from the floor, seeing as how when I pulled the singed corpse of my once potentially delicious PopTart from the wreckage that is my douchebag of a toaster, my dog jumped up to grab it and made me drop it. I am thinking about going home, hanging my dog, and taunting my toaster with mean schoolyard names until it kills itself.
There's a whole guitar part in "Dear Maria, Count Me In" by All Time Low that I never heard until just now! That's so B.A.! (B.A. = Badass in censored blog form.)
I suppose I should do real work now. Just had to make sure I told everyone how much of a dick my toaster is before I forgot the vital details of the morning.


1 Comments:
Favorites
taunting my toaster with mean schoolyard names until it kills itself.
That's so B.A.! (B.A. = Badass in censored blog form.)
how much of a dick my toaster is
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home