Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Slow Dance

So I thought today would be an appropriate time to reflect on yesterday's guest speaker. I don't remember his name, I've only been referring to him as bald guy. I wish I had extra arms. So I could give it four thumbs down. I don't know if it was his unoriginality, patronization, or just how annoying he was. Maybe a combination of all of them in addition to the fact that people actually enjoyed his speaking. Yeah, that's it. I like it when people come in and talk to me like I'm an adult, and don't try to 'get down on my level' or 'relate to me.' It makes me feel like they think I'm stupid, and naturally, that doesn't appeal to me. Acting stupid only makes me angry, it doesn't make me like you. Not to mention he tells me "I'm going to to tell you things in the next ten minutes you won't be able to hear anywhere else." There was not a single word in his entire presentation that was new to me, except for his ridiculously drawn out stories about his family that I don't care about. Overall, I way would have rather worked yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home