[Chris May I]
Monday. I don't hate Mondays as much as most people do.... Most weeks. Mornings like this morning I wake up give my dog a hug and hum along to 'Things That Rhyme with Orange" while getting myself a bowl of cereal. Other mornings I want to use one of my cat's spines as a flail and break car windows in my underwear. This morning I had Pop-Tarts. From the toaster! Turns out it makes them a million times better. I HAD NO IDEA!
Going to Holleh's this weekend, assuming I do all meh chores and whatnot. While I'm there I gotta sign something in order to go to her Homecoming the next Friday, and then we're staying at her friend's house for a Kingdom Hearts Sleepover!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
Satan gave me the idea to add to the blog today. She's writing in hers in front of me and I'm like "Yeah. It's time."
B.O.C.E.S. today. Did not come close to falling asleep once during the whole masks demo! New record for this year. Most demos it's like I'm trying to combat a 1000 pound weight chained to my eyelids. Did I mention I was on fire, too? It only adds to the difficulty, believe me.
Miss May I's new CD just keeps getting better!! I learned how to play Colossal yesterday. Makes the CD that much better now that I can play two of it's songs. I can play just about half of "Apologies are for the Weak." Porcelain Wings sounds the most difficult, and that's one of the ones I can't play. xD There was this guy playing Halo Reach that had the Gamertag [Chris May I]. I was sooooo jealous it's not even right. I added him. And messaged him. Twice.
Holleh had the baby for Health class this weekend. She hated it so much. xD We were on Stickam and she just glared at it for like ten minutes haha. It was our love child. Her name was Amber and now she's chained up in the school's closet. Dx
Can't wait to go home and play guitar!! I started a new song last night. It's B.A. Got some pretty sick ideas for it when I get home, too. Stoooooked.


2 Comments:
OK so favorite parts were
Things That Rhyme with Orange"
Pop-Tarts. From the toaster! Turns out it makes them a million times better. I HAD NO IDEA
Kingdom Hearts Sleepover!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
Satan
I was sooooo jealous it's not even right. I added him. And messaged him. Twice
she just glared at it for like ten minutes
KINGDOM HEARTS. <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home