Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of B.O.C.E.S. :D

So yesterday I was told that my bus would 6:30. At my house. At 6:30. This morning. So I wake bright and early at 5:00 a.m. Ready to show up in B.O.C.E.S. with a beaming smile on my face. Like this. :D

So after I cut my extensive beauty regimen short in order to be waiting out front for the bus at 6:15, I paced back and forth for 40 minutes. That's right. At 6:50 I show up back at my house absolutely raging. Meh mommeh wakes up like "What's wrong?!" And I'm like "Mom! The bus never showed up!!" And then I punched a hole through my youngest kitten. In order to calm me down my mom played a relaxing song on her enchanted violin and then drove me to Sanborn in her mini van. That flies.

I show up at B.O.C.E.S. to find that no one shows up until like 8:00. I was there at 7:15. Somebody lied to Chris.

What a great first day at B.O.C.E.S.!!!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

You whine too much! hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home