Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'll be strapping up an inmate very tightly...Very soon.

That's one of my sick lines in my trio in the musical!!
Doin B-E-A in the YOUTAY & the B-E-A to the abbreviation of STREET.
Totally stoked. Sarah and AnnMarie know what talkin boutttt. I think everyone in B.O.C.E.S. should come, because it's gonna be that awesome. So far the only rough scene is 'Human Again,' a scene that I'm thankfully not in haha. But according to the head director yesterday my voice thunders through the speakers so good that the way I open up the next verse should be epic. That's not a direct quote btw lol. We have a practice today, then a performance tomorrow, for old people in town, then a day of rest Thursday, and then three straight days of performances. We're doing three this year instead of the usual two because they had to pay thousands of dollars for the costumes, seeing as how 'Beauty and the Beast' is such a big production. I'll have a DVD copy of Wednesday's performance, so everyone can see how great I am at what I do, like I do. Tis gonna be the best.

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

B-E-A to the YOTAY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home