Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Em Gee

Dude you guys seriously have no idea how bad I want to learn how to play piano. I would probably play it more than I guitar, which is an insurmountably ridiculous amount of time.

If anyone wants to teach me piano, I would be eternally in your debt. <3
                                             ^Don't make the mistake
                                          of thinking I like Nickelback in
                                             any way, shape, or form.

4 Comments:

At January 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nickelback will forever be my favorite band.

 
At January 21, 2011 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUx4t4W4eVY&feature=related

 
At January 21, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger The Chris Scahill said...

Nickelback is the most talentless group of trash to ever make it big.

 
At February 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I actually don't really like this. Only some parts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home