Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This video depicts why I've woken up every morning for the past two years.

Click.

Whenever anybody asks why I want to go somewhere playing music, my answer was always that I wanted to be able to stand on stage and look out on a legion of people, to be able to hold my hands in the air and get an immediate response like the conductor of a mass orchestra of personality, and the thoughts that run through my head when that moments comes to pass. I had never seen this video until last night, and at :12 Craig is living that exact moment I've been fantasizing about for years. You can see the amazement and the past in his eyes. It's truly amazing.

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Huh.. wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home