Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Tell Me Dear, Can Your Heart Still Break if It's Already Stopped Beating?

I really with Chris Motionless (the vocalist) didn't look so gay. He's a really good singer and his screaming got better in the new CD. But still the whole half shaved head thing and the leather thing he's got going just isn't my cup of tea. But regardless, Motionless in White is Amazing.


This song is about; you guessed it, Edward Scissorhands. If it's not your 'cup of tea' skip until 1:36, for the chorus. It captures the essence pretty well.
Scissorhands (The Last Snow) - Motionless in White

This song is a about the Crucible lolol. ikr? The Crucible sucked haha. But this song hets me so pumped!! xD Specifically the opening part "Burn, baby, burn. She's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic."
SO GOOD.
And then one of the last breakdowns they have the audio of John Proctor first it's Chris "I'll see you, when we both meet in Hell!" Then John Proctor comes in "I SAY GOD IS DEAD!" "OH!!!" [Breakdown]
Abigail - Motionless in White

....I cannot wait to se them live. I've missed them twice I will not miss them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home