Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a Dream

Someone remind that next time I see my bus driver (which will be God knows when) that I need to fight him. Since the clocks switched he's been coming about 3 minutes earlier. That is just early enough to make me miss the bus and get super pissed. Today I got a ride from my mom who was mad at me for missing even though I went out at the same time I've been going out everyday all year - 7:14. Once that time hits I leave the house, but for some reason, Rick's like nope I'm gonna be a douche and show up too early. But whatever. I got it tomorrow. And then we fight.

Steve and I have our plans for moving out all set. We could move out at the end of high school in June, but I won't be 18 October. There may be a way around that but we're not sure. I sure hope so I want to be out and about this summer haha. We're moving to Lockport and sharing the car his dad gave him until I can get my own. We found furniture and errybody. Figured out who's paying what percent of what (pretty much down the middle if it's for the house and not personal.) Totally stoked. Now all I got to do is pass high school. Damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home